Saturday, November 12, 2022

How 23 Year Old Made $46K From Google Blogging

Meet Michael Nosa. a 23-year-old entrepreneur from Birmingham,  who has made a staggering $46,000 by the age of 23 all through one Google Niche Website.



Michael started making money from Google when he was 18 years old by utilizing something called a “Niche Blog”, in essence, he would create different blogs or websites like this one and post articles he didn't even write himself around a specific topic e.g moms blog, weight loss blog, sports blog, news blog and get approved by google adsense which display ads on the website and get pay each time a reader clicks on the ads even while he is asleep. 

But, it wasn’t always like this – Michael said, “Everyone always sees the success, but nobody ever knows the hard work that was put in. I’ve been creating & running my own businesses since I was 16 years old as a college student. When I got my first job at Hotel – every penny that I got, I would re-invest into my business. 8 failed businesses later, here I am. Everyone that know has been my support system right from the beginning.


Fast forward, Michael now runs the #1 Blogging Training Program (Google CashOut  University) in the world, with 1 goal in mind – to teach over  1000 people how to make create a simple website add content, hit publish, and drive traffic to it and make their first $40,000 using JUST a simple Blog to live the life of their dreams just as he has!


Every Sunday, he hosts LIVE Free Workshops teaching people how they can turn their Google CashOut System.


If you want to learn all his tips, tricks, & strategies for Turning a simple blog into a Cash-Flowing system.


You can follow his journey @MichaelbNosa on Instagram


THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING! :